This announcement is regarding the upcoming Geylang Serai PD. It is open to the Secondary 1 to 3s. All of you are required to take part in at least 2 shifts. For each shift, a minimum of 4 first-aiders is required. Note that NO transport will be provided.
Details
Date: - July (31st)
- August (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th)
Venue: BLK 12 Haig Road
Time: 1830hrs - 2130hrs
Attire: - Secondary 1 (Weekdays - Corps-T with school pants/Weekends - Corps-T with P.E. pants)
- Secondary 2 (Half Uniform with name tag)
Time: 1830hrs - 2130hrs
Attire: - Secondary 1 (Weekdays - Corps-T with school pants/Weekends - Corps-T with P.E. pants)
- Secondary 2 (Half Uniform with name tag)
- Secondary 3 (Half Uniform with name tag)
31st July: Only available for Secondary 2s and 3s.
22nd - 29th August: More first-aiders are required on these dates.
More details would be posted in due time. Please inform your individual squad I/C, Chun Kit I/C or Aloysius Thum I/C to confirm the dates you would be coming.
Posted by: SGT Aloysius Thum Yong Ze
No comments:
Post a Comment